- I still haven't started another book. I know a few have come out by some of my favorite YA authors, including Jessica Sorensen's next installment in Nova and Quinton's story, so I will probably start there!
- After months and months of going to the gym 5-6x a week, I've been hitting it maybe 2-3x max these last couple of weeks. School is getting in the way (which is fine and was expected) but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my regular schedule! I did back/biceps on Saturday. It's Tuesday and I am STILL really feeling it! That's one of my favorite side effects of lifting. I think I'd like to start sharing some of my favorite exercises for various body parts.
- They built a drive-thru Starbucks about a quarter mile from my house. Maybe less than that. Within a mile, there are now 4 Starbucks. Half of me is like "What the fuck?" and the other half is like "sweet, a drive thru." 'MERICA.
- There are 194 days separating me from Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica.
- After going to Chevelle, I need to find another concert to go to ASAP. I'm pretty sure 'live music' is tied for first with 'being on the beach' for things that make me the happiest.
- After receiving a pair of brown Kendra Scott earrings for Christmas from my boss, I felt like I could use a pair of black ones. Can't have brown without black, amiright? I could play with the Color Bar forever...
- This weekend, no ifs ands or buts, I am meal prepping. I feel so much more organized when I have meals ready for the week.
- I broke a nail and now I feel ratchet.
- On that note, I need a cute lunch bag type thing to bring to work. Oh look, a miscellaneous reason to go to Target!
- Speaking of which, I have failed miserably at this whole wallet watch thing. This just wasn't a good month for me to commit to anything like that. Also, see bullets #3 and #6.
Linking up tomorrow for Hump Day Confessions with Kathy!